Gracious Garlands sources the highest-quality, fresh greenery from farmers around the country and delivers them straight to your doorstep. Over 20 years ago, our founder, Vicki Worsham recognized that holiday greenery available to residents in Nashville dried up before Christmas and was not as beautiful as she was looking to find. She thought others might be experiencing the same dilemma so she set out to discover the most talented farmers with the highest quality of greens. Since then our mission has been twofold: to locate long-lasting gorgeous greenery and to make decorating easier for you.
In 2014, Vicki’s daughter, Elle took the lead at Gracious Garlands. To learn the backstory of this transition, read this blog post here. Elle initially intended for Gracious Garlands to supplement her nursing salary as a way to help pay off student loan debt. However, Elle realized Gracious Garlands was meant to play a much greater role in her life. Gracious Garlands awakened the innate characteristics of creativity, hospitality, salesmanship and philanthropy that have been passed down for generations in her family. As Elle’s passion for creative entrepreneurship grew, there has been a simultaneous expansion of Gracious Garlands.
Thanks to our loyal customers and newly found regulars, we’ve taken this mom-and-pop side hustle to a full fledged operation. We are excited to announce that we are offering wreaths and garlands year-round and nationwide!
Things to Consider When Choosing a Delivery Date:
- It takes approximately 2-4 business days for your order to be processed, pruned + made.
- We only deliver on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to guarantee optimal freshness. (Please contact us if you want your order delivered on a Monday or Tuesday and we will get you a quote for expedited weekend shipping.)
- All greenery from our Fall, Winter, Spring, + Summer Collections come with either free overnight or two-day shipping.
- If you are placing a larger order or need greenery for an event, we recommend placing your order two-weeks or more before your desired delivery date
- October through December is our busiest time of year–during these months we recommend placing your order three-weeks or more before your desired delivery date.
- Still not sure when to order? Contact us Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm
Ordering for Thanksgiving or Christmas
- We recommend pre-ordering anytime from July to October! Inventory is limited for orders made after October.
- When you receive your greenery, open the box immediately to let the moisture out and the greenery breathe!
- Keep greenery out of direct sunlight until you’re ready to use it.
- Keep greenery away from air vents.
- Do not spritz magnolia products with water, it will bleach the leaves.
- The cooler the better!
- If you want to preserve your greenery to repurpose it, then store in a cool dry place until it becomes a golden brown.
How long will it last?
- Greenery can last for a long time depending on climate, install local, and type of greenery.
- Our holiday greenery can last for most of December
- Greenery from our year-round collections can last up to 10 days. View the individual product pages for more information.
- It’s natural for our greenery to dry a little, but even dry its beautiful!
- Try preserving or repurposing greenery to make it last beyond its lifespan!
- Learn how to upcycle your greenery!
*Free 2-Day Shipping*
We ship nationwide! Greenery from our farms to your doorstep in two-days for optimal freshness!
At check out, you will be instructed to type in your “desired delivery date”. You will receive a confirmation email once your order and delivery date has be confirmed with our farms.
Deliveries are made on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays via FedEx or UPS. If you need greenery delivered on a day other than that please email us for weekend shipping prices.
Our return and cancellation policy can be found here. Our policy is strict because our products are handmade, perishable, and custom made with the freshest cut greens.
Our mission at Gracious Garlands is to make life’s moments more beautiful and less stressful! — Installing greenery is simple!
- If you don’t need the full 25′ or 10′ garland, use pruning shears to cut the garland and re-fasten using floral wire.
- Hang wreaths and garland using large suction cups or command hooks with floral wire.
- To hang garland on banisters, simply wrap floral wire around the railing and garland.
- Does the idea of installing stress you out? Contact us for an installation quote!
- Have a special project and not sure how to install? Let’s chat!
Yes! Contact us for a custom sizing quote.
Please note ordering custom sizes will cost more per foot due to coordination and other efforts.
We Give Back
We pledge 3% of sales to Thistle Farms in Nashville and Magdalene House ATX. By shopping with Gracious Garlands, you are aiding in rebuilding the lives of women survivors of sex trafficking, incarceration and addiction.
We are grateful to have the opportunity to financially support these organizations. In addition to our financial pledge, we also carry Thistle Farms fabulous natural products that make great gifts for someone special or yourself!
Furthermore, we are so inspired by our goals of deepening these partnerships through educating our customers on the trafficking crisis, particularly in the US and helping to build community reintegration solutions for the graduates of Magdalene House ATX.
Design Trade Program
Gracious Garlands curates the highest quality fresh wreaths and garlands from farmers around the country and delivers them to your doorstep.
For 20 years, our customers have loved our greenery – and so do designers who decorate their clients’ homes, events or businesses.
Each year we get more requests for design and installation services – and this year, we’re excited to announce we are inviting businesses to partner with us and receive discounted access to our greenery for their clients through our Design Trade Program. We understand the desire to make your clients’ homes or events special and we’d love to help create that experience.