This has been a tough year. But the holidays can’t be cancelled.
You may not know that our owner Elle is a Registered Nurse. It is of the upmost importance to us that we operate safely, responsibly and respectfully.
Read what were doing to keep you and our staff safe during this unprecedented holiday season.
we will be checking each team member’s temperature at the beginning and end of each shift
our staff will be required to wear a mask at all times while on duty, unless outside and 10 feet apart for a quick mask break
we are conducting a contactless pick up system to decrease the risk of contamination
we will notify you if any of our team members test positive for COVID-19
Additionally, we will be implementing the following protocols for safety:
- Each team member will be given their own individual hand sanitizer and must use this before and after each interaction with each customer or client
- Each team member must practice consistent and frequent handwashing throughout their work shift
- It’s especially important to wash:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling your mask
- After changing a diaper
- After caring for someone sick
- After touching animals or pets
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- If your hands are visibly dirty, use soap and water over hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if you haven’t washed your hands.
- It’s especially important to wash:
- Each team member will be asked to practice social distancing (6 feet apart) where social distancing is possible
- Team members will be asked cover your coughs and sneezes
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or use the inside of elbow. Throw used tissues into no-touch trash cans and immediately wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Each team member will have their own tools that will be labeled just for their own use to avoid sharing objects and equipment when possible
- We will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects at HQ
- Team members will clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, like workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs.
- Team members will be required to disinfect equipment before and after entering each client’s home
- We will use a disinfectant from this list: EPA-registered household disinfectants
Adjustments This Season:
- We are working to staff our employees to limit their interactions with new sets of people as much as possible to limit our exposure to one another and to our clients
- We will not be having a holiday market this year to eliminate risk to our staff and to our customers
- We ask this season that our friendly clients not assist us in any of our services
- Upon arrival for pick up at HQ, you will open the trunk of your car and remain in your car for us to load your items for you
- For any installation services, we ask that you do not assist us in any of the installation in order to keep our safe distance
- We ask that our customers wear a mask at all times at HQ, even when in their car as our staff approach your vehicle
- We ask that our clients wear a mask where social distancing is not possible while in their own home to protect themselves and our team members
- During the dates of November 23-December 31, if one of our team members tests positive for COVID-19 we will notify our clients of this news so that they can get tested if they came in contact with this individual
- We request that during the dates of November 23-December 31, if any of our clients tests positive for COVID-19 that they notify us so that our staff can take the appropriate precautions to be tested and protect others
If Team Members Experience Symptoms:
- Employee will be asked to stay home and get tested
- All operations will be temporarily shut down as we plan to safely reopen if team member tests positive for COVID-19
If Client Experiences Symptoms:
- Team members who were exposed to client will be asked to stay home and get tested