We are excited to be back again in Nashville, TN and Austin, TX with our Local Holiday Pop-Up Pick Ups!
— Pre-order deadline details: October 20, 2019 —
- Can I order after this deadline? Yes. However, there will be a limited supply of products left if you order after the deadline.
- The last day to order online from The Holiday Collection will be December 2, 2019
- At this point, you may order from The Winter Collection and have items shipped to you, even if you are a local customer
— Details for Nashville and Austin Customers —
- There are two ways you can receive your order:
- Local Pick Up at our Holiday Pop-Up
- Paid Delivery
- What about last year’s free delivery?
- We will not be offering free delivery this year because it turns out we’re not Amazon after all! This model was a pilot test that was not suitable for our sustainable business practices.
- Plus, we missed seeing all of your cheery faces.
- Holiday Pop-Up Pick Up Details
- Local Pick Up is back and better than ever – in each city we’re planning a fun, interactive pick up day with other local vendors that will sell great gifts and hot coco! Santa may even make an appearance too
- Interactive Holiday Pop-Up Day: Sunday, December 1
- Holiday Pop-Up: Monday, December 2
- For those who cannot make the interactive pick up day, you may come pick up your order on Monday, December 2
- Location: TBD – central in both cities
- Local Holiday Greenery Delivery
- If you live in our delivery zone, you may still pay to have your greenery delivered to you for $35
- Your delivery day will be determined by your delivery zone which you will receive notification of in early November
- We will be delivering greenery from Monday, December 2-Thursday, December 5
- Christmas Trees
- Our local customers are eligible to order their Christmas Tree with us (not available to non-local customers)
- You may pick out your tree at the Holiday Pop-Up
- Our staff will give it a fresh cut, blowout and base-branch trim
- Then, we will help strap your tree to your car and send you on your merry way
- OR, you may add-on in-home installation with your tree purchase for us come install your tree in your home
- If you’re sick of feeling like Clark Griswold on Thanksgiving night, purchase Tree Installation here
- Your installation day will be determined by your delivery zone which which you will receive notification of in early November
- We will be installing trees from Monday, December 2-Thursday, December 5
- Custom Floral Mailboxes
- It’s the ultimate mark of southern holiday hospitality, hire us to come decorate your mailbox if you are in our local delivery zone
- We will decorate mailboxes starting on Monday, December 2-Saturday, December 7
- You may purchase a Custom Floral Mailbox as a gift and have us go decorate the gift recipient’s mailbox
- Holiday Decorating + Installation
- We do offer custom holiday decorating and installation for local clients
- Hosting a holiday party? Planning a company holiday event? Needing your store decorated? Submit a consultation request here
— Don’t live in Austin or Nashville? —
— No problem! We ship most of our products nationwide —
- This holiday, we will be shipping orders on Tuesday and Wednesday of the following weeks:
- November 19 and 20
- November 26 and 27
- December 3 and 4
- You may pick your desired delivery week at checkout and your order will be shipped on either Tuesday or Wednesday based on your delivery address for either Thursday or Friday delivery
- Please plan accordingly and plan early
- Unfortunately, we cannot control the timing of the arrival of your product once it is in the hands of the freight companies
- We do not ship the following items:
- Christmas Trees
- Wreaths + swags larger than 30″
- Bay leaf Products
- Our shipped items come from multiple farms based on the product to ensure the highest quality
- In this way, we are like Amazon and you may receive multiple packages if your order is coming from multiple partner farms
Things to Consider When Choosing a Delivery Date for Fall, Winter, Spring, Collections:
-For our year round products, it takes approximately 2-4 business days for your order to be processed, pruned, made + shipped out so take this into consideration when ordering from our Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer Collections
-All Collections are only delivered on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to guarantee optimal freshness. (Please contact us if you want your order delivered on a Monday or Tuesday and we will get you a quote for expedited weekend shipping)
-All greenery from our Fall, Winter, Spring, + Summer Collections come with free two-day shipping.
-If you are placing a larger order or need greenery for an event, we recommend placing your order two-weeks or more before your desired delivery date
-October through December is our busiest time of year–during these months we recommend placing your order three-weeks or more before your desired delivery date
–Still not sure when to order? Contact us Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm
-Ordering for Thanksgiving or Christmas? We recommend pre-ordering anytime from July to October! Inventory is limited for orders made after October 20, 2019
Experts Guide to Holiday Greenery
-When you receive your greenery, open the box immediately to let the moisture out and the greenery breathe!
-Keep greenery out of direct sunlight until you’re ready to use it.
-Keep greenery away from air vents.
-Do not spritz magnolia products with water, it will bleach the leaves.
-The cooler the better!
-If you want to preserve your greenery to repurpose it, then store in a cool dry place until it becomes a golden brown.
How long will it last?
-Greenery can last for a long time depending on climate, install local, and type of greenery.
-Our holiday greenery can last for most of December
-Greenery from our year-round collections can last up to 10 days. View the individual product pages for more information.
-It’s natural for our greenery to dry a little, but even dry its beautiful!
-Try preserving or repurposing greenery to make it last beyond its lifespan!
Learn how to upcycle your greenery!
*Free 2-Day Shipping on Year-Round Products*
We ship nationwide! Greenery from our farms to your doorstep in two-days for optimal freshness!
At check out, you will be instructed to type in your “desired delivery date”. You will receive a confirmation email once your order and delivery date has be confirmed with our farms.
Deliveries are made on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays via FedEx or UPS. If you need greenery delivered on a day other than that please email us for weekend shipping prices.
Online Order Cancellation Policy
Due to the fact that our products are fresh, perishable, and made custom for you, we are unable to give refunds to cancellations made two-weeks or less before requested delivery date.
Services Cancellation Policy
If customer cancels service(s) two-weeks or less before install/delivery date, customer shall pay the 50% deposit plus cost of greenery.
If customer cancels service(s) in advance ( 15 days or more before install/delivery date), customer will be charged for 25% of greenery costs plus all cost of services up to the cancellation date.
Greenery Consultation Cancellation Policy
Customer must give a 24 hour notice of cancellation to receive full refund, if notice is given in less than 24 hours a 75% refund will be issued.
Not satisfied with your greenery purchase? Please email us.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our cancellation & refund policies, please contact us.
Our mission at Gracious Garlands is to make life’s moments more beautiful and less stressful! — Installing greenery is simple!
-If you don’t need the full 25′ or 10′ garland, use pruning shears to cut the garland and re-fasten using floral wire.
-Hang wreaths and garland using large suction cups or command hooks with floral wire.
-To hang garland on banisters, simply wrap floral wire around the railing and garland.
Heavy Duty Command Hook
Does the idea of installing stress you out? Contact us for an installation quote!
Have a special project and not sure how to install? Let’s chat!