We ship most of our products nationwide! We also have local operations in Nashville, TN and Austin, TX where trees, oversized wreaths, installation + design services are available for local customers.
— Nashville + Austin Preorder Details —
- Can I order after the preorder deadline? Yes. However, there will be a limited supply of products available for local pick up – you may need to pay for direct shipping right to your house if we no longer are offering pick up on certain products.
- The last day to order online from The Holiday Collection will be December 7, 2020
— Details for Nashville and Austin Customers —
- There are two ways you can receive your order:
- Local Pick Up: Free
- Doorstep Delivery: Paid
- Holiday Contactless Pick Up Details
- Local Pick Up is back but because of COVID-19, we will not be having a holiday pop-up shop this year
- Nashville Pick Up Location: The Wedge Building, 2020 Lindell Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
- Austin Pick Up Location: Volcom Garden, 1209 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702
- Dates: Saturday, November 28 – Monday, November 30
- Hours: 9am-5pm
- Please stay in your car at arrival and mask up when we come to your window. We will provide you with instructions on what to do next!
- Local Holiday Greenery Delivery
- If you live in our delivery zones, you can have your greenery delivered to you for $35
- Your delivery day will be determined by your delivery zone
- We will be delivering greenery from Saturday, November 28 – Wednesday, December 2
- Custom Floral Mailboxes
- It’s the ultimate mark of southern holiday hospitality, hire us to come decorate your mailbox if you are in our local delivery zone!
- We will decorate mailboxes starting on Tuesday, November 24-Saturday, December 5
- You may purchase a Custom Floral Mailbox as a gift and have us go decorate the gift recipient’s mailbox
— Don’t live in Austin or Nashville? —
— No problem – we ship most of our products nationwide —
- This holiday, we will be shipping orders every week starting Monday, November 9 through Monday, December 14.
- Orders require about a 10 day lead time from order placed to doorstep delivery, so plan ahead!
- You will select your desired delivery week at checkout your greenery will be shipped to arrive to you that week
- Please plan accordingly and plan early
- Unfortunately, we cannot control the timing of the arrival of your product once it is in the hands of the freight companies
- We do not ship the following items:
- Wreaths + swags larger than 30″
- Bay leaf Products
- Our shipped items come from multiple farms based on the product to ensure the highest quality
- In this way, we are like Amazon and you may receive multiple packages if your order is coming from multiple partner farms
Things to Consider When Choosing a Delivery Date for Fall, Winter, Spring, Collections:
-For our year round products, it takes approximately 2-4 business days for your order to be processed, pruned, made + shipped out so take this into consideration when ordering from our Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer Collections
-All Collections are only delivered on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to guarantee optimal freshness. (Please contact us if you want your order delivered on a Monday or Tuesday and we will get you a quote for expedited weekend shipping)
-All greenery from our Fall, Winter, Spring, + Summer Collections come with free two-day shipping.
-If you are placing a larger order or need greenery for an event, we recommend placing your order two-weeks or more before your desired delivery date
-October through December is our busiest time of year–during these months we recommend placing your order three-weeks or more before your desired delivery date
–Still not sure when to order? Contact us Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm
-Ordering for Thanksgiving or Christmas? We recommend pre-ordering anytime from July to October! Inventory is limited for orders made after October 20, 2019
Experts Guide to Holiday Greenery
-When you receive your greenery, open the box immediately to let the moisture out and the greenery breathe!
-Keep greenery out of direct sunlight until you’re ready to use it.
-Keep greenery away from air vents.
-Do not spritz magnolia products with water, it will bleach the leaves.
-The cooler the better!
-If you want to preserve your greenery to repurpose it, then store in a cool dry place until it becomes a golden brown.
How long will it last?
-Greenery can last for a long time depending on climate, install local, and type of greenery.
-Our holiday greenery can last for most of December
-Greenery from our year-round collections can last up to 10 days. View the individual product pages for more information.
-It’s natural for our greenery to dry a little, but even dry its beautiful!
-Try preserving or repurposing greenery to make it last beyond its lifespan!
Learn how to upcycle your greenery!
*Free 2-Day Shipping on Year-Round Products*
We ship nationwide! Greenery from our farms to your doorstep in two-days for optimal freshness! At check out, you will be instructed to type in your “desired delivery date”. You will receive a confirmation email once your order and delivery date has be confirmed with our farms.
Deliveries are made on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays via FedEx.
Please note we have about a 3 day shipping + processing time from order placed to doorstep delivery.
Online Order Cancellation Policy
Due to the fact that our products are fresh, perishable, and made custom for you, we are unable to give refunds to cancellations made two-weeks or less before requested delivery date.
Services Cancellation Policy
If customer cancels service(s) two-weeks or less before install/delivery date, customer shall pay the 50% deposit plus cost of greenery.
If customer cancels service(s) in advance ( 15 days or more before install/delivery date), customer will be charged for 25% of greenery costs plus all cost of services up to the cancellation date.
Greenery Consultation Cancellation Policy
Customer must give a 24 hour notice of cancellation to receive full refund, if notice is given in less than 24 hours a 75% refund will be issued.
Not satisfied with your greenery purchase? Please email us.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our cancellation & refund policies, please contact us.
Our mission at Gracious Garlands is to make life’s moments more beautiful and less stressful! — Installing greenery is simple!
-If you don’t need the full 25′ or 10′ garland, use pruning shears to cut the garland and re-fasten using floral wire.
-Hang wreaths and garland using large suction cups or command hooks with floral wire.
-To hang garland on banisters, simply wrap floral wire around the railing and garland.
Heavy Duty Command Hook
Does the idea of installing stress you out? Contact us for an installation quote!
Have a special project and not sure how to install? Let’s chat!