- Housing (for two years, rent-free);
- Resources to ensure physical, emotional, and mental health;
- Time and support to heal from past abuse and damage;
- Enriching educational opportunities;
- Financial learning to help residents become financially self-sufficient.
A Non-Profit To Love This Holiday
Posted by admin on
About three years ago, owner Elle Worsham began a partnership with two sister organizations that made the operations of Gracious Garlands all the more meaningful. Earning a profit was important, but paled in comparison to the importance of using the resources available to us to contribute to a cause higher than ourselves. Thistle Farms, located in Nashville, is one of the organizations that Gracious Garlands partners with to give back to the community, receiving 3% of our local sales. The non-profit has set out to "heal, empower, and employ women survivors of trafficking, prostitution and addiction" by providing them with the time, support and resources needed to create an environment of healing. Thistle Farms utilizes the Magdalene Residential Program to provide recovering women not only with a home, but with full access to the services and opportunities needed to heal and thrive. Magdalene leaves no resident empty-handed; each is provided with: