Tell me, what’s better than sitting around a table with friends, sharing stories with no where to be but slowly grazing over old world flavors and sipping crisp wine?
You can’t - because it’s just the best.
Put a call into your favorites to come over tonight and make this yummy charcuterie board in no time - I promise you won’t regret it.
Pro-tip: get most of your meats from the deli counter - all you need is 1/8- 1/4 lb of each and it’s much more affordable this way
- 5 cheeses (I used manchego, aged sharp cheddar, blue cheese, camembert and bellavitano)
- 3 meats (I used peppered salami, dried chorizo, prosciutto)
- Green grapes
- A few fruits (like peaches, pears, plums, apples or cherries)
- Pitted castelvetrano olives (I love @eatdivina from @heb)
- Fig spread (my favorite is @dalmatia_spreads)
- Almonds/Nuts (personal fave: @bluediamond smokehouse)
- 2 cracker options (I always have a rosemary-infused flavor because it compliments the cheeses so well)
- Herbs for garnish like rosemary or mint
Order of placement:
- Bowls + Spreads
And of course, a yummy organic wine like Cameron Diaz's new organic wine - @avaline. I'm obsessed with Avaline Wine -- head to their website to find out where you can buy it near you!